We are honored you are considering joining our family of professionals and look forward to working with you and helping grow your business.
Before we begin the registration process, please take a moment to review our membership requirements and fees below.
RECOR Global Membership Requirements
The RECOR Global Network is made up of like minded companies, individuals and networks and as such in order to be consistent with our message to our member’s corporate clients, we require that RECOR members must have or in the process of adding a “Corporate Services Group” as part of the services they offer.
RECOR Global Annual Membership Fees
Company base memberships are $2,500 per year for the primary office location and, if applicable, $1000 for additional office location per year.
Your RECOR Global membership includes, but not limited to:
- Office listed in the RECOR Network directory and map
- Enhanced office profile page, including property listing, agent listing, social media and pertinent contact information
- Ability to establish global real estate professional connections within the RECOR Network
- Promotion of office listings, agents, social media and blog posts through the RECOR website and social media channels
- Use of all RECOR logos, images, and trademarks
- Access to the RECOR document library containing popular real estate standard agreements, LOIs, MSAs, NDAs, letterheads, marketing templates, and much more.
- Access to RECOR’s Global Clients Solutions (GCS) team for corporate real estate support, ie sales proposal, account management services, and training.
An optional “Lead Generation Program” membership is available to individual members in good standing for $100.00 annually.
RECOR Global also provides a variety of Premium and 3rd party ancillary services designed to help our members win more business (separate fees will apply).